Let's Get Moving
Have questions? We have answers!
Frequently asked questions
We charge a flat hourly rate of $40/hour per Undergrad with NO additional fees within our service areas.
The clock starts whenever the Undergrads arrive at the start location and stops whenever your move is completed.
We have a 2 hour and 2 Undergrad minimum on all moves.
We DO NOT provide nor drive the moving vehicle. To easily find a moving vehicle in your area, access our truck finder.
What we DO provide:
- Shrink wrap to secure your blankets in place
- Tie-downs to secure your belongings (local multi-location moves only)
What we DO NOT provide:
- Moving blankets (these are highly encouraged and can be rented from your truck provider)
- Tie-downs for “load only” moves. We recommend using ratchet straps or rope.
- Dollies (these can be rented from your truck provider)
- Tools for assembly or disassembly
We operate in all surrounding areas within about an hour of our service locations in Clemson, Greenville, and Columbia, SC.
- Clemson (211 Kelly Rd, Clemson, SC 29631)
- Greenville (10 Mansell Ct, Greenville, SC 29601)
- Columbia (1028 Vista Towers Dr, Columbia, SC 29201)
*$20 per Undergrad driving fee for any moves 50+ miles outside of the service location address.
*$50 per Undergrad driving fee for any moves 65+ miles outside of the service location address.
We accept all major credit cards at the conclusion of your move. We do NOT accept cash or checks.
Yes, all Undergrads are University Students!
Absolutely – we are licensed and insured!