Ready for a career?
Who are Undergrads:
Key criteria for the application includes:
At Undergrads we take pride in providing all customers with a delightful experience throughout their entire moving journey. This starts with the first interaction our customers have – i.e. calling our customer service team. As a CSR you are the face of our company. You will report directly with the owners and will have constant communication with them.
Being a CSR at Undergrads means managing all inbound calls and emails from customers and providing them with accurate and useful information about their move. Additionally, you will make outbound calls to customers who visit our website and do not schedule a move.
Finally, you will schedule out moves with the proper movers and manage all changes the customer requests – including date, time, cancellations, etc.
Because we are a startup, you will be given the opportunity to wear multiple hats and fill in as needed and your responsibilities are subject to change at any moment.
Answering inbound calls/emails and making outbound calls:
- Convert inbound sales calls and emails from customers who are looking to move
- Answer general customer service questions from our customers.
- Make outbound calls and convert customers who visited our website but did not schedule a move.
- Make recommendations according to customer’s needs and provide them with useful information about their move.
- Be a trusted advisor to all customers and develop a strong relationship with them.
Schedule moves and manage customer changes:
- Assign proper Undergrads to confirmed moves.
- Assign new movers in the event of last-minute cancellations and/or changes by the customer or Undergrads.
- Maintain movers’ schedules and keep track of their availability
- Coordinate with other CSR’s and owners to schedule out all moves.
- Constantly find strategies to improve the scheduling operation and work with owners to implement them.
- The most important factor that goes into our decision is the essay (your story, why you need the money, how you plan to use the money, etc.)
- The application is open to ANYONE who currently works for Undergrads. Tenure with Undergrads is also a factor, but it is not a requirement to apply. Time spent with the company is important to us, but giving the scholarship to someone who can use the money in the most positive manner is by far the most important factor.
- Location does NOT play a role at all in selection. The scholarships will solely be given on merit.
- We are looking to award the scholarships to individuals who exemplify the Undergrads mission. Those who demonstrate a willingness to excel in school, their community, and professionally.
- We hope to support these individuals as much as possible as they pursue their college degree.